Azure Managed Services
Get the most out of your new Azure Cloud environment with Azure Managed Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX from SAGlobal. With Microsoft and SAGlobal as your partners – monitoring, availability, secure connectivity and more can be efficiently managed for you.
When hosting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 on Azure, it is delivered as an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offering. This means that Azure provides the underlying hardware (virtual machines), storage, and networking capabilities required for your Dynamics AX system. However, customers are still required to monitor and update the operating systems, database, and other applications and services that are installed within the Azure environment. This includes maintenance activities such as optimizing system performance, monitoring available storage space, installing critical security patches, updating the OS and database, and other platform management tasks.
What are my options?
- Standard Managed Services – Environment monitoring; System Patching; Performance monitoring tuning; Network optimization; Platform tech support
- Optional Services – Backup management and verification; Virus protection and monitoring; Intrusion detection an security monitoring; Microsoft Dynamics AX application tech-support
Use our managed services to help with:
- Azure Support – includes all things Azure – creating VMs, creating storage, attaching drives to VMs.Also included – patching and OS troubleshooting, plus support of Windows OS included applications (IIS, Active Directory etc.).
- Patching and Backups – we will keep your machines up to date and data available.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring – O24/7/365 monitoring of your environment with access to our world class technical support team.
- SQL Server and Storage on Azure – We deploy and manage all Azure supported Microsoft SQL Server deployments for your enterprise.
- Backups – SAGlobal can configure and manage your backups in Azure according to your organizations goals.
Whether you choose to move to a 100% Azure Cloud Environment or an Azure Hybrid Cloud Environment, SAGlobal can manage it all. SAGlobal managed services makes it work and keeps it working at the lowest possible risk and cost.
Your Next Steps
- Learn more about Microsoft Azure here.
- Contact an SAGlobal Specialist to find out more about Azure Managed Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX from SAGlobal and what we can do for your business.
- Download our factsheet on SAGlobal Azure Managed Services